Wednesday, July 30, 2008

it all works out. really, it does.

it isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. it all works out. don't worry-i say that to myself every morning. it will all work out. if you do your best, it will all work out. put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. the Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us if we will put our trust in Him, if we pray to Him, if we live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers.
-president gordon b. hinkley

3 comments:

Fish Nat!on said...

i think that was for me.

thanks

Preston said...

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he will direct thy paths."

Too bad I forgot which scripture that is.
-Preston.

Holt's in da House said...

...hey, I don't know you, but I'm sure now seeing your blog that we might be kindred spirits - I saw Barta's BYU forum talk on TV yesterday and only caught the back half, so I've been looking for the text - I found your blog - I LOVE Elder Holland's talk and have many of the same quotes you have as my favs. So, just thought I would share a smile and appreciation for your taste with you. :) (Connie)