Thursday, December 25, 2008

christmas with the cooks

christmas at the cook home is a blast. (like whoa!)
i think everyone got everything they wished for and more! including a grey fedora for-peri love-noah. what would we do without this brother of ours to keep us up to date on the latest fashions?!???
santa left the girls superstar boogie for the wii. YES. DOUBLE YES. we are singing and dancing and dancing and singing. watch out cheetah girls!

arts and crafts on the green grass

QT!

24/7 dance party (fo real)

bff aeaeaeaeaeaeae..aeaeaeaeaeaeaeAE

we don't love long lines...don't even like'm


2 comments:

nadia shea said...

Estee I love you! You are so adorable! We need to play! I am totally gonna look up that rug, mind if I blog about it? I'll give you the credit!

Willi Nixon said...

estee i know you enjoyed the beautiful arizona christmas as much as i did :) i love you!