Saturday, July 11, 2009

raise your hand if you love your grandparents...

{consider my hand raised...}


aren't they a beautiful pair?
(this is where i got my curls...)

11 comments:

Ali and Dane said...

I love this I love your blog. Thanks for the visit to mine! Let's be blog friends. Congrats on marriage! You guy are adorable.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful photo. Women looked so classy and feminine back then.

I love your banner photo!

nadia shea said...

I adore old photos like this. They are beautiful.

nadia shea said...

oh and ps I featured you on my blog, because one of your posts was really moving and I wanted to share it :] Hope you don't mind.

j.peri said...

my hand is raised.

Willi Nixon said...

i love this :) when i see pictures of my grandparents all young and fresh, i start to picture myself in their shoes. 75 years old, been married about 50 years... i hope we turn out as good as they have

natalli said...

hi. your blog is cute. consider yourself blog stalked.. i'm not a creep i swear!!

Christiana said...

My stars.

Your blog is enchanting.

(I found you through your sister's blog. Which I found through Gypsy Feet.)

Gracious, God must really love your parents. You're all such lovely, creative girls.

Congrats on the upcoming wedding!

P.S. Your Grandparents are the bee's knees.

A "cheery" disposition said...

So cute! I love looking at old family photos.

Ali and Dane said...

i don't think i can tell you enough how very grateful to you and your kindness i can't wait to get the photo, i know he'll love it. Thank a million times again.

kELLY said...

I have a picture of my grands on their wedding day. It's adorable. much like this one. =)