Wednesday, October 7, 2009

what?

a) twitter? really?
{yep}
{what? i know everyone is anxious to know what i'm doing 24/7...}
{we'll see.}
b) noah if officially #1 on the golf team.
{and, unofficially, the most attractive.}
{i'm just saying.}
c) livvy loo is having a giveaway. don't you miss it!
xoxo
e
oh, and p.s.-
if any one can top the excitement caused by this news, please oh please fill me in.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aww you're so sweet!! and congrats to noah!

xo

Steoffrey said...

Haha, I love how excited you are! I told Jenna if I had twins I'm giving her one. Next in line for triplets please?

nicole mountz said...

oh my boy was on the university of north carolina golf team! and i never thought i'd get twitter, never... and now here i am tweeting away ;) thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today :)

j.peri said...

Twitter?
i miss you.

love,
j.peri