i'm in love with the two of you
awww. adorable photo. you two are the sweetest! xo
Love that picture. Loved seeing you both last night. Happy Valentines :)
oh my goodness.you two are adorable.so sweet.
I love this pic of you two! You look so happy :-)P.S. Congrats on the 1/2 marathon training, goodjob!I've done a couple of those & the full L.A. Marathon too if you need any tips. When is your race? You are going to rock it!
i just found your blog through Camille's. I love it! it's adorable. i can't wait to keep reading :)-jackiepurplemonkey732.blogspot.com
you are too beautiful! what a sweet picture:)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
i'm in love with the two of you
awww. adorable photo. you two are the sweetest! xo
Love that picture. Loved seeing you both last night. Happy Valentines :)
oh my goodness.
you two are adorable.
so sweet.
I love this pic of you two! You look so happy :-)
P.S. Congrats on the 1/2 marathon training, goodjob!
I've done a couple of those & the full L.A. Marathon too if you need any tips.
When is your race? You are going to rock it!
i just found your blog through Camille's. I love it! it's adorable. i can't wait to keep reading :)
-jackie
purplemonkey732.blogspot.com
you are too beautiful! what a sweet picture:)
Post a Comment