'the loop' consists of a horrible amount of UP-hill running. when we got to the final hill jeremy sped off ahead of me and ran that hill like it was NBD.
because i am totally (100%) out of shape and i couldn't run another half marathon or climb timpanogos if you paid me, i stopped and starred at the hill. i seriously considered waiting for jeremy to run back down and carry me up the hill (which actually ended up happening?). instead (or until that ended up happening) i put the pedal to the medal and started sprinting. maybe a minute later i felt like i was going to die and considered taking a nap in the snow. (did i mention it was snowing?) it was snowing.
long (and unimportant) story short: boyfriend did come to my rescue and basically pushed me up that hill. (like any good drill sargent would.)
moral of the story: if you go running without a jeremy you could end up dead in the snow. (too much?)
[post run -- that is a forced smile. (obviously?) and that heavenly light behind us? -- SNOW]
4 comments:
awhhhh please stop it!
you guys are so cute!
um? you look that cute after running that hard?
You both are rockstars. Holy toledo. And I think I would have died for real. On Saturday, Josh and I plunked down on our butts all afternoon watching The Two Towers. I know.
haha...dead in the snow.
also, i [fake] hate you for look like that after almost dying. not cool.
Post a Comment