Monday, June 20, 2011

working hard, or hardly working?

let me tell you, it was hard work finding my way down to the MIT campus to get my hair washed and dried.  i have the blisters to prove it.  ...i also have $30 and a tame mane to prove that i sat in a chair for a whole hour while a cute gal tested some product on my locks.  

well guys, it worked.  and it looks like i've got myself a part, part time job!


5 comments:

Charlotte said...

Oo, I'm love love loving your hair, Estee. Love. And yay for finding a job!

kittrean tanner said...

What? This is not right....MORE PHOTOS OF THIS EVENT ! NOW, please.
xoxoxoxo

j.peri said...

you are beautiful!

kate said...

Yes. So happy to come to this otherwise uninhabited blog to see so many new posts. Graduation was good for your blog. Keep it up.

kate said...

Oh, and I wish my hair didn't suck so I could have a part, part time job.