Sunday, August 5, 2012

when our guy came home

noah returned from serving in el salvador on august second and the whole crew was there to greet him at the airport.  














next thing you know they'll be sharing a milk shake!!





this past week has seriously been the the best time of my life.  all of my people are at home just hangin' out and it's a blast.  i can't even think about leaving them without getting crazy (in a scary way).

welcome home, noah! 




6 comments:

lb said...

i love this. you all look SO GOOD and so happy. welcome home, elder cook!

Unknown said...

so so happy for you all, I know exactly how wonderful it feels--I can't wait to see Noah xoxo

j.peri said...

I love you so much!

kate said...

Ah this is so exciting and sweet, I'm getting all teary eyed just thinking about mine coming home in SEPTEMBER! Woot!

Anonymous said...

I remember when he left! Seems like not that long ago! Where are you now?! Oregon? New York? Mongolia? Please tell me. LOVES! p.s. i really really like the pics of you and jeremy on the top left of your blog. I may try to recreate and look like you for my blog. Just a heads up. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. Misses...
I know you are probably so busy.
But will you POST SOMETHING ELSE PLEASE?!

thanks.

BYE