oh wow...he IS good! i've already listened to it several times! haha.
For the first 3 minutes Chloe thought he was lip synching. HA HA HA. :)
he is amazing what the heck!
Thank You for posting about my brother. You made me smile ear to ear... i know he will too! :)
oh my gosh.I'm speechless.I want him. For a pet.I'm stealing this vid. I hope you do not mind.:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh wow...he IS good! i've already listened to it several times! haha.
For the first 3 minutes Chloe thought he was lip synching. HA HA HA. :)
he is amazing what the heck!
Thank You for posting about my brother. You made me smile ear to ear... i know he will too! :)
oh my gosh.
I'm speechless.
I want him. For a pet.
I'm stealing this vid. I hope you do not mind.
:)
Post a Comment