Wednesday, March 17, 2010

deer

...just got out of the shower...
 jeremy leaves to take out the trash and comes running right back in...
j: esteEEE! ESTEE!! come look at this!!! 
e: what? jeremy, i'm in my undies and my hair's wet!
j: sad face
e: fine. (don't worry. i put on a robe...and some shoes)
j: happy face 

i walk out the back door and i see jeremy, 
toothbrush in his mouth,
trash in his hand, 
staring at 7 deer on the hill.

and he watched. 
and watched.
and watched.

wish i could show you a photo of jeremy watching the deer.
while brushing his teeth.
in the dark.



that is all.


8 comments:

Angela Andersen said...

I wish you could, too. But the mental image was plenty for me :)

Michelle said...

haha that's such a cute story! I totally get mesmerized by deer too!

... and then my friend told me that sometimes they charge... now I am a little afraid to run into them.

Charlotte said...

I love this mental picture.

Elise Lauren Photography said...

I'm totally that way too, when I see deer! Haha so I totally know how Jeremy was feeling. I usually have my camera with me, or atleast my phone and I take pictures of them, and they NEVER turn out how I want them, so I delete them. One day, I will be able to calm down and take a good picture of them.

Anonymous said...

This post totally made my day :)

Willi Nixon said...

married life is so glorious. today i'm jealous

JMay said...

haha, this is so cute…with his toothbrush no less. I could watch deer all day too, they are so beautiful.

You too are ridiculously sweet.

suzy said...

hahaa, i love this post...