Thursday, March 31, 2011

cougartown

three weeks, nine more days of class, two projects, ONE paper and four finals until graduation. 
graduation.
me. 
for real.


this boy might be more excited than i am about my graduation. 
 crossing our fingers that my foul mood(s) have been a direct result of school induced stress!
we're almost there, jeremy!!

7 comments:

j.peri said...

you're just a little bit too precious!
LOVE YOU SISTER.
oh and is that a new shirt i see??

stephanie said...

I have about 5 weeks left, and lots more to do. But then graduation! Woohoo! I feel your pain :)

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE.
i recognize that picture. :)

Elise said...

i'm just going to copy and paste this and put it on my blog. haha. i couldn't have said this better.

kate said...

yayaya! that is soooo exciting. i just changed my major all around and i finally have an end in sight to school. i thought the day would never come!

Brissa said...

you're so lucky to be nearly done! i'm only slightly jealous...

Unknown said...

How exciting, your hard work finally pays off. Thank you for your comment on my blog, and I appreciate all the prayers. I love The Cook Family including you and Jeremy