m.i'm pretty much OBSESSED with this. i show it to all of my friends and quote it all the time."i'm her mom." "noooo she's noooooot!"
Ms. Estelle, that video is the greatest, I was laughing!!!! haha miss u up there girl!AL
hahha i just died. oh my gosh
booty-licious dance moves sounds interesting ;-)That video is soooo cute, that lil girl is so adorable, I love her screams!
My sister showed this to me one day. My life hasn't been the same since. I appreciate this hilarity. So much.
haha adorableeeee
I haven't seen that in so long! Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
m.
i'm pretty much OBSESSED with this. i show it to all of my friends and quote it all the time.
"i'm her mom." "noooo she's noooooot!"
Ms. Estelle, that video is the greatest, I was laughing!!!! haha miss u up there girl!
AL
hahha i just died. oh my gosh
booty-licious dance moves sounds interesting ;-)
That video is soooo cute, that lil girl is so adorable, I love her screams!
My sister showed this to me one day. My life hasn't been the same since. I appreciate this hilarity. So much.
haha adorableeeee
I haven't seen that in so long!
Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment